Thursday, March 8, 2007

Comerica topic

Since i am interested in this topic for my future papers, i was lookin online for more sources and articles. I ended up coming upon a story that said that the move Comerica is about to make is a good thing. The article said that we should be happy that they moved just the HQ, not all the brnaches in our state. It surprised me thought that someone would think that a direct decline to our society in our state would be a god thing. I agree with many other articles that I read saying that this is going to be a symptom with big buisnesses in Detoirt. THey see a booming market across the nation and there is no reason why they wouldn't leave. We need direct action now to help get a plan to save and to start building the economy if we want to have a stable economy.

No comments: